At your service with New innovative ideas and recipes. Please click on the links below for recipes from our manufacturers.
Sweet potato grilled vegetable quesadilla
|8-inch Flour Tortilla||1|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
|Sour Cream||1 tbsp|
|Prepared Salsa||1 tbsp|
|shredded Monterey Jack Cheese||.25 cup|
|mixed grilled Vegetables||.5 cup|
|McCain® Harvest Splendor®
|Black Bean-Corn Salsa||.25 cup|
|Lime Sour Cream
(see "Dips" for recipe)
1. Brush one 8-inch flour tortilla with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place on work surface with oiled side face down.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of sour cream onto the un-oiled side with the back of a spoon.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon prepared salsa onto the sour cream, and then sprinkle on 1/4 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
5. Fill with grilled vegetables and transfer, open-faced, onto the grill.
6. Grill over medium heat until tortilla is slightly crispy and cheese has started to melt, then remove from heat.
7. Meanwhile, prepare regular stix according to package directions.
8. Add regular stix to one side of the quesadilla and fold in half.
9. Cut into thirds and serve with Black Bean-Corn Salsa and Lime Sour Cream.
Beer Cheese Fondue Dip
1 bottle DARK beer of choice
1 bag prepared PIONEER COUNTRY Skillet CREAM Gravy Mfg. code # 96115
16 oz. Emmi Roth GRAND CRU Gruyere KING CUTS Mfg. # 02461
Prepare 1 bag of gravy to instructions, add cubed Velveeta, cubed Gruyere and beer. Melt down, stir and hold in soup kettle. May have to add more liquid if dip gets too thick.
Vanilla Creme Brulee
1 quart Heavy cream
Sign up for McCain's Insiders Club
As a McCain® Insiders Club™ member, you’ll gain exclusive access to business-building tools and insights, and earn cash rewards that help you reach the goals you work so hard to achieve every day.
216 NE 40th St
Oklahoma City, Ok. 73105
Call us at:
Or if more convenient,
simply use our contact information form.